Capacity Building Leadership Program
We are developing training programs to build skills and knowledge to get started with zero waste and circular economy systems on local level, based on our Keep It Clean Plan.
The topics include:
- technical waste management knowledge and known key solutions;
- a framework to improve your internal and external communications and messaging supporting your mission;
- critical knowledge of the needs for your team and stakeholder engagement;
- a checklist to get started: problem mapping, waste audit and other methods
- a basic understanding for being an ambassador and spreading the knowledge and skills yourself.
Read more about the topics of the Capacity Building Leadership Program, the Keep It Clean Plan and Clarifications on bioplastics here
Overall goals of the program:
- Clean public space
- Increased recycling rates
- Reduced municipal solid waste
Partnering for Education for Sustainable Development campaign
The focus is on individual learning and behaviour change.
The collaboration with Let’s Do It Foundation is based on our Keep It Clean Plan approach for the individual engagement in understanding the environmental impact of litter and causes of litter issues.
The global campaign will be enrolled in 2020.
WADE and World Waste Platform
By combining artificial intelligence with tens of thousands of publicly available photos, we can help solve this problem. We, Let’s Do It Foundation and SIFR in partnership with Microsoft, have developed an AI algorithm for detecting trash in geolocated images.
The World Waste Platform is currently being updated!