by Meelika HirmoChoose a language:
9. March 2017, 21:02
We’re Recruiting! Searching for a President for the World Cleanup Day
The Let’s Do It Foundation is a non-political and non-profit organisation, with the dream to live in a clean and healthy waste free world. We are interested in recruiting a President who will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the World Cleanup Day network, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission.
The Let’s Do It Foundation is a non-political and non-profit organisation, with the dream to live in a clean and healthy waste free world. We are dedicated to fostering environmental awareness and social advocacy through massive civic actions. The current position is to lead the team for World Cleanup Day 2018 on the 15th of September 2018, to bring together 5% of the world’s population to clean up trash!
The President will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the World Cleanup Day network, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission.
- Support and inspire national networks to perform at their maximum ability. Represent the movement and speak for the vision of a clean world on an international scale.
- Actively engage and energise members of the World Cleanup Day coalition, partners and sponsors.
- Help to expand fundraising activities for World Cleanup Day 2018 and the national teams where possible.
- Be the face and name for external relations with the goal of building event visibility, strengthen the position as an inspirational leader in civic engagement for the action against waste pollution.
- Support the expansion and participate in the strategic planning for establishment of national cooperation networks in new countries.
The President will be thoroughly committed to the mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience. Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and with an innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter to Ms. Kirsike Kukk ([email protected]) by the 3rd of April 2017.